Stages of training collection "Full course: Tactics 2010":
1. The study of elementary tactical elements: distraction, destruction of protection, X-ray, and others overlap.
2. Training - the tasks, the correction of new knowledge. Usually - is at least 2-3 times per week for 1-2 hours.
3. A deeper study of the use of tactics in practice methods of strikes, methods of support.
4. Forced options - this is pure tactics. The game at the expense of saving time and effort.
5. "insurmountable threat" - the material for the transition to a new qualitative level of the game.
6. "multi-purpose moves" - a serious master level.
7. Cross-training "knowledge test" using a training base of the second part of the book "Advanced Materials".
George Renko "Intensive Course Tactics 1"
George Renko "Intensive Course Tactics 2"
George Renko "insurmountable threat"
George Renko "killer moves"
Martin Weteschnik "elementary school tactics"
Jacob Aagaard, Esben Lund "Right Decisions"
The entire theoretical part of the book in Russian!
Appearance page e-book: e-book format is similar .cbh and complies with Chess-Practic.
Archive: e-book .cbh open the program ChessBase 9-11, Fritz 9-12
No feedback yet